Tucson, Arizona, USA – (Sponsored through September, 2022 ) – Virtual Railfan LIVE
Actual start date: 01/16/21
You are watching a live stream of Tucson, Arizona, USA, for people who enjoy watching trains. You are welcome to join our family friendly chat. Please check out the rules below.
Coordinates: 32.223917° -110.967332°
Special thanks to the Southern Arizona Transportation Museum, Amtrak, and the City of Tucson for hosting the cams! Come visit and see everything Tucson has to offer: https://www.visittucson.org/business/southern-arizona-transportation-museum
Symbols courtesy of Jeff Rossi: http://vrf-tucson.railfanaz.com/
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first.
• Please keep personal details out of the chat. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
• Please do not demand movements of the camera. The moderators will pan the 360 cameras at their discretion.according to the guidelines they have been given. It’s ok to alert the cam op to upcoming trains.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames or avatar
• Coming into chat for the sole purpose of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
• Blocking a moderator (including Nightbot)
ABOUT THIS FEED:
The cams are installed at the renovated station owned by the City of Tucson, and home to the Southern Arizona Transportation Museum and Amtrak. Thanks so much for hosting! Tucson is on the UP’s southern transcon, or the Sunset Route. It is the former Southern Pacific line (SP). We will see extended stops for Amtrak’s Sunset Limited service (Trains #1 and #2) between New Orleans, LA and Los Angeles, CA.
Several radio options for you:
Broadcastify Tucson area rail radio feed : https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/24085
Tucson Yard online feed
Union Pacific – Lordsburg Sub/Tucson Yard – Tucson – Vail Area.
This feed will broadcast the following channels/frequencies in the Tucson Yard to Vail area.
160.32000 – UP14 – Tucson to Vail. (Right Channel).
160.23000 – UP08 – Vail AZ to Afton NM. (Left Channel).
161.10000 – UP66 – Tucson Yard. (Left Channel).
Click Here to Listen : media players required:
UP Los Angeles Division, Gila Sub, ETT max track speed is 40MPH. The station is located at MP 983.9. This is not a Quiet Zone. Expect 22+ trains per day.
The building across the tracks with the rounded roof and the “Enjoy the Ride” neon sign is the Sun Link streetcar maintenance facility. Sun Link uses a small fleet of cars built by United Streetcar of Clackamas, OR, a suburb of Portland.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Links to the Free VRF YouTube Cams.: http://bit.ly/3qWGohl
Links for Virtual Railfan Members: http://bit.ly/2LU6VN6
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear about it., If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know. Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org