Mayor Sarno states, “I want to thank and commend MGM Springfield President and COO Chris Kelley and his team for their continued investment, belief and commitment to our Springfield. The continued expansion of hours and reopening aspects of their operations and amenities is a positive step forward as MGM Springfield continues to enhance their facility and services.”
“The Plaza area at MGM Springfield will be alive and vibrate rocking the house with great music every Friday evening throughout the summer as MGM Springfield and their presenting sponsors showcase Free Music Fridays with a talented and diverse lineup of shows,” said Mayor Sarno. “So come on down, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants downtown and catch some great performances. Special thanks to MGM Springfield Chris Kelley and his team and all of the presenting sponsors for coordinating this wonderful event.”
Effective Friday, May 26th, 2023, the following expansion of operations and amenities are open.
Reopening of the Popular Hotel Lobby Bar
• Featuring hand crafted, summer libations created in collaboration with V1 Vodka and Berkshire Mountain Distillers.
Hotel Lobby Bar Hours:
• Friday & Saturday, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
New Breakfast Menu at Bill’s Diner
• Serving up better-than-mom’s pancakes, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, hand cut hashbrowns, bacon and sausage, and much more!
Breakfast Menu Hours:
• Monday through Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
New Poolside Bar
• Offering a selection of ice-cold beer, seltzers from High Noon, ready-to-drink cocktails from On The Rocks, among other refreshing summer options!
Pool Bar Hours:
• Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
TAP Sports Bar Patio Now Open
• The TAP Patio is decked out for summer outdoor dining and pre-concert cocktails
• Open for Free Music Fridays concert nights featuring summer-style frozen concoctions, Seltzers, specialty cocktails and more!
NEW on the Plaza: MGM Springfield Sampling Tent
• Open on Free Music Fridays, offering concert goers samplings and sips of unique liquors and libations. (menu changes weekly)
New TGIF Square on the Plaza Open for Free Music Fridays Concert Goers:
• Brand new Shots Shed featuring summer offerings from locally owned Berkshire
Mountain Distillers and V1 Vodka
• Grab your favorite brew at the White Lion Wild Dandelion Beer Trailer
• Visit Indian Motorcycle retail shop for a unique selection of the iconic Springfield pioneers of the American motorcycle industry, along with merchandise from the Springfield Thunderbirds, Boston Red Sox, Bruins & Celtics
• Head next door to enjoy a craft cocktail inside Topgolf Swing Suite & the Topgolf Bar