Jaylen Brown is a player to watch when the Boston Celtics (57-25) and the Miami Heat (44-38) go head to head at TD Garden on Monday. Gametime is scheduled for 8:30 PM ET.
In the article below, we’ll give you all the info you need to know about who to keep your eye on in this matchup on TNT.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Monday, May 29
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Arena: TD Garden
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Watch Jayson Tatum, Bam Adebayo and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics’ Last Game
On Saturday, the Celtics defeated the Heat 104-103, led by Tatum with 31 points (plus five assists and 12 rebounds). Jimmy Butler was the high scorer for the losing squad with 24 points, and he added eight assists and 11 boards.
Want to include one of these players in your daily fantasy lineup? Sign up with our link and get a special offer from FanDuel!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum paces the Celtics with 30.1 points per contest (sixth in league) and 8.8 rebounds, while also averaging 4.6 assists.
- Brown averages 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest, shooting 49.1% from the floor and 33.5% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Derrick White puts up 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Malcolm Brogdon posts 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Marcus Smart is tops on his team in assists per contest (6.3), and also averages 11.5 points and 3.1 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals (ninth in league) and 0.4 blocked shots.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.