Terrible Volcano woke up in Philippines; Canada residents flee from Wildfires and other events
Overview of weather and natural events in the World from June 28 to July 2 / 2021.
0:08 – In the Philippines, in the province of Batangas, the dangerous Taal volcano woke up and began to erupt.
3:25 – In British Columbia, Canada, wildfires have engulfed large areas. Local residents flee.
6:44 – Weather events in USA: Flooding in Colorado, Storm in New Jersey, Heavy Rain in Massachusetts.
Watch videos from around the world about natural disasters on the channel, such as:
1) On Water: Flood, Tsunami, Heavy Rain, Downpour, Flooding:
2) In the Air: Tornado, Cyclone, Blizzard, Hail, Snow, Drought, Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Thunderstorm, Tempest, Typhoon, Winter Storm.
3) On Earth: Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Thunderstorm, Mudflow, Landfall, Avalanche, Landslide, Snowfall, Snow Storm;
4) Fires: Wildfire, Technological catastrophes:
5) Astronomical Phenomena: Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Planets Parade, Falling meteors, fireballs:
6) Unexplained natural phenomena.
Subscribe to the channel “When the Earth is Angry”: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
The Earth’s climate is changing faster than we think! The number of natural disasters is increasing every year. Global warming around the world is gaining momentum. Watch the channel When the Earth is angry daily weather videos FatalisT and START, Storm Chasing Video and Ultramix TV, Disaster Compilations and Fobos Storm, Painful Earth and Infotainment, Weather Events and Nature News.